Ahmet Islam, M.D., Assoc. Professor was born in 1972 in Rize. He completed his primary, secondary and high school education in the same city and graduated from Ankara University Medical School in 1994. He worked as a research assistant at the Department of Anatomy in Medical School of 19 Mayıs University for one year. After completing the residency in the Department of Otorhinolaryngology of the Ankara Training and Research Hospital of Ministry of Health in 2001, he started to work as an ENT Specialist and Deputy Chief Physician at Tokat Dr. Cevdet Aykan Hospital. Between 2003 and 2011, he worked as a M.D. specialist in the ENT Clinic of the Ankara Training and Research Hospital of Ministry of Health.
In this period, the technique he developed for nasal valve surgery was published in the international Laryngoscope magazine in 2008. In addition, his work on septum perforation was featured on the cover of the internationally renowned American Journal of Rhinology & Allergy in 2009. Ahmet Islam, who received the title of associate professor in 2011, worked at Private Istanbul Kosuyolu Medipol Hospital between 2012 and 2018. He has been working in his own private clinic since September 2018.
• Revision Rhinoplasty
• Functional Nose Surgery (Septoplasty, Nasal Valve Surgery, Concha Surgery)
• Septum Perforation Repair
• Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (Nasal Polyp, Chronic Sinusitis, Nasal Masses Surgery)
• Snoring and Sleep Apnea Surgery
• Pediatric ENT Diseases and Surgical Treatment
• Facial Plastic Surgery Association
• Turkish Rhinology Association
• Ear Nose Throat and Head and Neck Surgery Association
• Turkish Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery Association
• ‘UYKUDER’ Association of Sleep Disorders